2nd Saturday in Sactown on May 9th!

Hola mi Amigas.

I just wanted to remind all of you that it is 2nd Saturday this weekend in Sacramento! There are going to be so many great shows, and I am hoping for some dry weather too!

I will be participating at Side Show Studio's "Women Uncovered" art exhibit

The May show will focus on new, rarely shown, and obscure female artists. Never before seen artists will stand side-by-side with well-known, but rarely seen artists to celebrate the strength and power of women.

Featured artists include: Alison Monk, Amy Fort, Broken Toyland, Cate Schmiedt, Char Hall, Cy Wylie, Darcy Dick, Dy Martin, Emily Cole, Emma Rebekah Norris, errin lacy, Evie Turner, Gem Platte, Jacquelyn Bond, Jenvy Fox, Jill Allyn Stafford, Kanika Marshall, Karin Faringer, Kelly Croisdale, Kim Brownell, Krissi Sandvik, Larissa Tessler, Linda Nunes, Lori Ann Delappe-Grondin, Margaret Teichert, Michelle Cordova, Nicole Fox, Rachel McPherson, Robyn Slakey, Sandra O'Ben Rauch, Silly Girl Design, Summer Maddux, Tiffany Valdez, Yoli Manzo, and many more!

Side Show Studios
5635 Freeport Boulevard, Suite 6, Sacramento, CA 95822
(916) 391-6400
www.sideshowstudios.net
sideshowstudios@yahoo.com




Join us to celebrate the achievements and creativity of today's female artists!

The art will be on display daily from 10am - 10pm through June 6, 2009.

I have a couple of new pieces that will be on display as well as a couple of my favorites.

This is a mixed media piece that I call "Jardin Azul"

<span class=Jardin Azul by you." title="" onload="show_notes_initially();" class="reflect" width="336" height="336">

this next piece is my ode to Sacramento. I call it "Sacred Cuidad"

Sacred <span class=Cuidad by you." title="" onload="show_notes_initially();" class="reflect" width="336" height="337">

What can I say, I love sparkly shiny color blasted thingies! haha

This last piece is done in a Retablo fashion.

Can you guess who she is?

<span class=Frida Retablo by you." title="" onload="show_notes_initially();" class="reflect" width="369" height="500">

Anyhoo, this show is going to be amazing, and I am really in awe of all that talent that is being featured! I hope to see you there!

P.S. Sacred Handbag is going strong. Here is a link to the latest bidding! Keep them coming, the swag alone is worth more than the current bid!

Saludos,
Yoli



Comments