Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

May your day be filled with Sacredness, happiness, and lots of color and inspiration!

Here is my nephew and one of my son's enjoying the art of a good hunt.

Its Time!
It's time by you.


I spy with my little eye..............

I see one by you.


Hmmmm, I think I need more

big basket by you.

That's more like it!

wow by you.

Wait a minute, I hear someone.

I see another one by you.


Hey, what do you think you are doing?

lemme play too by you.


Are you talking to me?
<span class=adrian by you." title="" onload="show_notes_initially();" class="reflect" width="448" height="277">


Pshhh, whatever dude, I still look good!

smiles by you.


Happy Easter!



5 comments:

Pam said...

Adorable pics! Happy Easter to you too mujer. Felicidades!

evy said...

Yoli! I love your blog! I just found it! I have not been online other than working online- mucho trabajo with a new doc in R&D-
Love the scarf craft--I used to craft a long time ago- your scarf tutorial is an inspiration! Would make great Birthday or Christmas gifts todos personalized!
Evy

3rdEyeMuse said...

that was the BEST! thanks for sharing the happiness. :)

glorv1 said...

That was a great post, thx for sharing and hope your Easter was an enjoyable one.

Miss Yvonne said...

Awwww, cute pics!