Happy Easter!

May your day be filled with Sacredness, happiness, and lots of color and inspiration!

Here is my nephew and one of my son's enjoying the art of a good hunt.

Its Time!
It's time by you.


I spy with my little eye..............

I see one by you.


Hmmmm, I think I need more

big basket by you.

That's more like it!

wow by you.

Wait a minute, I hear someone.

I see another one by you.


Hey, what do you think you are doing?

lemme play too by you.


Are you talking to me?
<span class=adrian by you." title="" onload="show_notes_initially();" class="reflect" width="448" height="277">


Pshhh, whatever dude, I still look good!

smiles by you.


Happy Easter!



Comments

Pam said…
Adorable pics! Happy Easter to you too mujer. Felicidades!
Unknown said…
Yoli! I love your blog! I just found it! I have not been online other than working online- mucho trabajo with a new doc in R&D-
Love the scarf craft--I used to craft a long time ago- your scarf tutorial is an inspiration! Would make great Birthday or Christmas gifts todos personalized!
Evy
3rdEyeMuse said…
that was the BEST! thanks for sharing the happiness. :)
GlorV1 said…
That was a great post, thx for sharing and hope your Easter was an enjoyable one.