And The Countdown Begins.....

Hey kids, it is true, less than 7 days, and I will be sailing the high seas with Crafty Chica and 50 other serious Artistas! I have been crazy busy getting ready! Finished labeling the 50+ ATC's I made for swapping.

Among the 100 pojects I did this week, I madde lots of face clay molds for a bunch of Mixed Media Art pin kits I am taking for the vendor day. (pictures coming soon)

I also made a bunch of lil Calavera beads for some of the workshops we are going to be doing.

Calaveracitos


I also finished my project examples for the mixed media hand dyed silk scarf class that I will be teaching on board.

Wheew! I still have yet to pack my "craft supply" bag. I am hardly taking any clothes because I learned from the last cruise, when I took way too much clothing. I am one of those serial crafters and I will craft 24/7, rather then kick it at the Lido deck around a pool. However, I will let my hair down when in port!

So, the next couple of days, you may have to bear with me while I blog the countdown of my trip.

I still have yet to get a pedicure. (My last "Cruise" pedicure was quite an experience, but no worries this time, I didn't let my feet get that bad during these winter months. TMI, I know) hehe.

This past weekend, I did make it out to Indie Sacramento, where I met some amazing vendors and artists. (I will blog about it with links to the wonderful people I met. Most have etsy stores)

Till then, Happy Monday People!

Oh, how could I refuse this picture? hahaha
Seth as Frida Photo by Vanity

Seth Rogan, photo by Vanity Magazine

Comments

3rdEyeMuse said…
count away! your posts are always such fun! love the Calavera beads & that picture of Seth as Frida ... well, who would've thunk?!? :)
Thelma-Art said…
Wow, sounds so fun!!! I will countdown with you!
GlorV1 said…
I love that picture of that guy as Frida. It's almost time for your cruise. Wow, take a lot of pictures and you are going to have so much fun. I wish you lots of fun.