Ok, I kid, they probably could care less, but I always self impose expectations on myself. And, being the procrastinator that I can be, I needed to act fast, so I came up with this super quickie Loteria Banner idea. It's amazing what I can come up with when backed to a corner!
Supplies: Loteria playing cards. (you can find them online, or your local Mexican/Latin Market.
Tinsel. (I bought yards of it at my local Dollar store
Hot glue gun
1. I decided I wanted to spell out "Feliz Navidad" on my banner, but you can put whatever Salutation you wish. Using my phrase, I picked out enough cards to spell out Feliz Navidad. (12 cards)
2. Using my gold glitter glue, I wrote out a letter on each card and let dry.
3. Using a standard hole punch, I punched 2 holes (on each upper corner) on each card.
4. Got out the ol Hot glue gun and glued tinsel around each card, careful not to cover the holes.
5. Ran some pretty ribbon through each card and hung on my mantle.
Feliz Navidad Mi Creative Homies!