Nicho class by Sacred Yoli Designs, Sunday, June 12th, 2016

Hello Sacred Friends.

I will be teaching another fun Nicho class at the Nest, A Gathering place, located in Old Fair Oaks, California.

We will be painting, adorning and embellishing mini Nichos, also known as Shrines.  I have taught this class before, and last time it sold completely out, so I do hope you can make it this time.

All paints and supplies will be included in your kit, and I will have extra goodies for sale as well.  If you would like to personalize your piece, feel free to bring some of your own ephemera and small photos. (2 by 2.5)

This is a beautiful experience to honor your loved ones.

Class cost:  $50.00 per person (due when signing up)
Kit fee:15.00 (due at class)


Hurry, class is limited to 10 people. :-)  Please contact me if you have any questions. 
sacredyoli@gmail.com


Please click on Pay Pal button to the right of this post.





Comments