Painting Party Fundraiser for "The Love of Daniel" project.




Painting party fundraiser for "The Love of Daniel" project.

Join us for an evening of creative fun, hope, and support for Daniel.  We will be painting and collaging a mixed media Sacred Heart.

25.00 per person, all supplies and instruction provided. (25.00 per person)
Wednesday, February 17th 5:30-8:00pm
Kiwanis Family House
2875 50th Street, Sacramento, CA  95817
Mixed Media Sacred Heart we will be painting.


Hi Friends, 

My friend Sonia and I go way back.  We went to high school together, and although we didn't hang out to much in high school.  (she was a good girl, ;-).  We reconnected through high school reunions and social media. 
 Sonia has an amazing miracle son who I have watched grow up through my screen.  He has had numerous challenges, and all the while, Sonia has always put on a brave face and put all her faith in God.  Her love for her son and God are truly inspiring.  I have and still admire her passion and commitment to the all mighty. 
 Daniel has the opportunity to have a bone marrow transplant, and it is going to take a lot of prayer and help to get both Daniel and Sonia through this next chapter.   Sonia recently started a Go Fund Me page and asked her friends and family for some help.  I felt compelled and drawn to do what I can to help.   I create, I paint, I teach, I have access to a large space, Bam, it hit me.  I want to do a paint night to help raise funds for my friend.  With the help of friends and some favors, this paint night is going to be a reality.  We are gonna paint, hope, send positive vibes to the universe, and of course, have some fun.  I am keeping it at a super affordable price, and we will have some silent auction items as well.  
We have space for 40, and I am hoping we can fill each and every seat.  Please help me spread the word, as well, as if any of you have a service or product you can offer for the silent auction/raffle, please contact me.

If you cannot attend, but would like to donate, please visit Daniel's Go Fund Me page.

At the of 3, Daniel was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. Daniel’s mom is a single mother, and she’s doing everything she can to keep her little boy alive. He’s been through chemo, remission, chemo again, and now his doctors want to give Daniel a lifesaving bone marrow transplant. Daniel’s mother Sonia, has to leave her job for several months in order to be with her son during his surgery and recovery.
Silent Auction
100% of all proceeds raised will go to Daniel Labrado's Bone Marrow Transplant Journey
Hosted by Sacred Yoli Designs, Greater Sacramento Kiwanis and friends and family of Daniel

Credit cards and PayPal accepted. for more information contact sacredyoli@gmail.com

Link to Paypal is on right side bar of my blog. :-)
















Comments