Hosting a few events to kick start Dia De Los Muetos 2014!

My favorite time of the year is just around the corner!  This year we are going to start off the festivities a little early.  #whynot?  I have three wonderful events to share with you!

October 11th, 2014.  Dia De Los Muertos 2nd Saturday show at my studio.  Free event, bring the whole family.  There is something for everyone.  Including food! Flower making, a costume contest and lots of beautiful arte!  We will also be hosting a community altar, so please feel free to bring a small photo of your loved one to leave at our alter.  It will be up till November 2nd.


On Sunday, October 19th at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, I am hosting a Sugar Skull Paper Mache & Flower Crown making class at my studio.  (1021 R Street, located upstairs)  We will be decorating already made paper mach'e masks, and I will show you how to make a Flower Crown, that would have Frida Kahlo envious.  You can apply it to your mask or just rock it on your own beautiful head.  Cost is only 25.00 per student, and I will supply everything needed for both projects.   Click on the PayPal button to secure your seat.  I am only limiting it to 10 students, so hurry up and reserve your seat.  We are going to have lots of fun!














I am also going to be hosting a FREE Sugar Skull class at the North Laguna/Valley High Library on October 28th from 4-6pm.Click here for details and address  Excellent for ages 10 and older!

Please don't keep all these events to yourself, feel free to share with a friend!

Salute and Viva La Arte!

Comments