Easy Sweet Valentine Candy Tree Tutorial

I wanted to make a few Valentines this year, and I wanted to do a little upcycling as we well.  I rummaged through my Studio and came up with the following:

1.  Glue gun
2.  A dollar store Christmas cone, and some old cardboard party hats
3.  Left over christmas tinsel.  (I hoard the stuff and use it year around with various projects)

This is what I came up with.


Isn't is adorbs???  It was so easy too!  All you do is hot glue your candies sporadically around the cone. (I just used tiny dabs of glue, because I didn't want to melt up the chocolates) and then I grabbed my tinsel and glued it around the candies.  Viola!  Soooo cute.  I put my little Dulce Tree in a little bucket, but you can "serve" it as is or put in a nice little package.  I am also going to make a cute topper.  (still working on some ideas)

I have a few more to make, LOVE!!!!

Happy Valentines day, and feel free to share this with your crafty homies!!!

Comments