Feliz Navidad, Sacred Friends!

Ayeee, I know I always say tIhis, but on the real!  Time flies when you are having fun!  It's been way to long since my last post, but now worries, I am still here, doing my thing.  I just find it hard to take the time out to post up in here.  Since my last post, I have been crafting it up and doing shows here and there.  My studio time had been super limited, do to my Tia moving in with us while she secures housing here in Sacramento.  After 36 years repping in Boston, she had enough with the harsh winters and decided to mix it up here in Cali.  Can you blame her?  She thinks we are a bunch of whiney babies, complaining about our nights that dip into the low 30's or high 20's.   I guess she has a point.  Lets just see how hardcore she acts when our summer rolls around.  Hahaha!
Anyhoo,  I just wanted to poke on in here and wish you and yours a very  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I am looking forward to positive changes and growth in mi vida.   You know, take my attitude to the next level. :-)

File:Y Christmas Tree 2.jpg



Salute to all of my sacred friends!


Yoli

PS.  Please visit and like my facebook page!  I will be happy to like yours too!


http://www.facebook.com/sacredyolidesigns

Comments