Being Nice Rawks.

Please tell a friend. I am posting this message for my friend Michelle of Fat Thumb Originals. I do believe she is an angel amongst us.


Message from Michelle:

I have joined the Board of Directors at the World Children’s Choir; this is a 100% volunteer position, www. worldchildrenschoir. org .
I am in the infancy stages of a campaign I am taking worldwide. I have already visited a few DC Embassies and have translated “i Can Be Nice” into several different languages. I have also hosted a couple of workshops in schools and senior centers to talk about how easy it is to be nice and how much fun we can have by creating artwork to go along with how we can be nice.


Last weekend, James Selway, an award winning composer invited me into his studio to write the lyrics and music for the “i Can Be Nice” song. This was a magical day for me and I will share the song with everyone soon.
In the meantime I could use some help getting more artwork onto the website I’m building, www. icanbenice. com.
Please email michele@fatthumb.com and I will email you the i Can Be Nice coloring page and questionnaire. Once you receive both of these just follow the instructions provided to get the artwork and “nice” ideas onto the website. I am not using any names in this campaign but would a picture with your artwork. The photo release on the questionnaire must be signed. These pictures and questionnaires will also be gifts to company and world leaders as a thank you for amazing things these leaders have accomplished. The first gift will be presented to the President of World Bank after a World Children’s Choir concert on November 2 in Washington D.C..

Thank you so much for helping me.
Smiles, Michele


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments